Continuing from my previous posts for Hotter Shoes, this season I style Angelica heels and Sylvie shoes to suit 1940s and 1950s vintage looks respectively.
Each season, Hotter Shoes never fail to disappoint with their selection of fantastic vintage inspired shoes. For the Autumn/Winter 2017 season, there are a plethora of styles that compliment both vintage inspired wardrobes, and modern styles alike.
For this piece, I choose to style the Angelica heels to suit a 1940s look, and the Sylvie flats to complete a 1950s style. Both shoes are incredibly comfortable to wear, as with every other pair of shoes I have from Hotter.
To view the full piece, visit the Hotter Shoes blog It’s A Shoe Thing here.
Outfit Details – 1940s Look
- Shoes – Angelica heels in Navy c/o Hotter
- Hat – The Heritage Milliner
- Jacket – Part of a suit, Top Runway on eBay
- Dress – Original 1940s
- Bag – Original Crochet by Q Etsy
- Brooch – How to Do Fashion
- Earrings – Sofia’s Garden Etsy
Outfit Details – 1950s Look
- Shoes – Sylvie in Black c/o Hotter
- Scarf – Vintage
- Earrings & selected Bangles – Splendette
- Top – Made by me, New Look 6150 sewing pattern
- Trousers – Made by me, original 1960s Vogue 5126 sewing pattern
I had lots of fun styling up these looks, and I’m sure I will be wearing both Angelica and Sylvie with many more vintage inspired outfits in the future! Which do you prefer – the elegant heels of Angelica, or the flat practicality of Sylvie?
Stay tuned for another Hotter Shoes piece later in the year..
Until next time dears!